Monday, December 1, 2008

my shark attack!

while we where at California at the beach last year, there was me, my sis kensley, and my dad went body surfing in the waves.
i was having a pretty good time (except for all that salt in my eye's and mouth.)
I got some pretty good waves. my mom, Ej (my bro,) tage (my other bro), and my sis Tatum where on shore playing in the sand (tatum had a good time eating it as well as playing in it.)
all of the sudden mom started yelling to my dad. we couldn't quite make out what she was saying, but she was panicking. "what's mom saying?" i thought as i turned to dad, but when i turned to look at him i saw something that shocked me so much i didn't believe it was really happening.
about 8 feet away i noticed a light blue-ish/gray dorsal fin pop out of the water. i coulnd't believe my eye's! but sure enough as the wave swelled i saw the huge body in the wave! i was not mistaken.
i thought that i always wanted to be attacked by a shark just to say that i had been (it sounded kind of cool), but now that i was so close from that experience, i decided i didn't want that 8 foot long experience any more. but it was to late! i had no choice now.
i statred swimming as fast as i could but before i could, dad turned around and said "look!" but his tone wasn't as scared as you would have thought! "look, dolphin's! five of them!" he finished.
so that scary experience turned out to be a cool dolphin experience. it was so cool to watch all of them riding the waves.

No comments: