Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 1

Anyone who knows me knows of my obsessiveness with Music. music is so powerful to me, I couldn't do without it. although I am not going to go off on that little rant, but I am just going to say that it would be so hard for me to just pick 1 favorite song. with that note in mind, I'll just name a few that mean a lot to me, or maybe just fun ones that I never get sick of... ready, set, GO!

1. Silhouette ~ Swimming with Dolphins
2. We're so far away - Mae
3. Hospital- Lydia
4. Now the one you once loved is leaving - Lydia
5. Wine red - The Hush sound
6. Quiet- Lights
7. Fighting for nothing - Meg & Dia
8. First dance - Nevershoutnever!
9. If my heart was a house - Owl City
10. He said she said - Ashley Tisdale
11. She said- Stephen Jerzak
12. playing God - Paramore
13. Here we go again - Paramore
14. Misguided ghost - Paramore
15. take me on the floor - The veronicas
16. Fireball - Dev
17. booty bounce - Dev

... the list goes on, but I'll just stop right there before I get to carried away.

No comments: