Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why I Deactivated my Facebook

I'm going through a really hard time right now, so allow me to just vent my feelings for a moment...

Last night I was minding my own business, just relaxing and playing on facebook, when I random chat from a random person named "Darren" popped up TELLING me to give him 5 minutes. I have no idea who this person was or what the heck he was talking about. THEN he followed up by saying something like "I'm a hacker, and someone submitted nude pictures of you to my website and I am going to post them up and send them to your friends and family on facebook unless you give me 5 minutes of your time." Okay, first off, WTFreak?! I don't have any nudes anywhere, NEVER have, never will. second of all I have no Idea where this guy came from or how the heck he got on my facebook, AND when I clicked on his profile it popped up saying "you are not allowed to view this persons profile."

Anywho continuing on...

I replied by telling me he had 5 minutes, then he sent me a link and told me to go to it. Umm, I don't think so. I am not going to go to some link that could be a virus and blow up my computer. I had had enough with this creep, thus I told him to "Eff off" pretty much knowing that he was liar. he then told me that gave me whatever and started listing all the names of my relatives and said "shit, I'm going to have fun sending this to all these people."

It didn't scare me that he might have nude pictures of me, I know he doesn't, what freaked me out was how he got onto my facebook and how he had a lot of info about me. I went in changed all my privacy settings to full strength, changed my Password, and then just finally decided to delete it all together.

I was really overwhelmed and freaked out by everything, I went and told my sister and my mom, mom got mad, blamed me for giving out info online, which I never have, yelled at me, which just made the whole situation worse. I will freely admit that I was an emotional wreck for the rest of the night. my mom took my computer away and shut my phone off for good. I went to go get comfort from my Bunny, Zealious, and he pee'd on me, I set him down, he chased me into the kitchen and started bitting my feet like crazy, which was completely not normal for him at all. so that freaked me out as well.

maybe overall I was over reacting, even as I am writing this I feel like I am being a baby about the whole situation, but it was really frustrating and overwhelming for me. now I have no computer and I have a paper due tomorrow, which I am not even close to finished with. I'll just end my saying that it wasn't the best night of my life.

1 comment:

Chris aka Nana said...

I'm sorry this happened to you! Something like that unsettles you and makes you crazy angry at the same time! As for mom coming unglued, that's what we do cause we are not so much angry at you...we are angry someone has hurt our "baby". We do it because of love. Just learn from us moms and maybe one day when you come unglued with your daughter you will smile and remember it's a "mom love thing"!!!!